Credited Internship Spring 2022
Social Media Marketing Intern (Credited Internship)
Are you creative?
Join us in a comfy cozy bliss!
We’re ELMNTL – a sustainable fashion brand leveraging 3D printing technology delivering beautiful comfy wardrobes for the modern women to feel more joy, confidence, and be their best version in our thoughtfully designed clothes.
We’re currently remote, but we're based in NYC. Come join us!
ELMNTL is seeking part-time Social Media Marketing Interns to join our small and mighty team. The intern will assist in developing the strategic vision and execution of the cutting-edge social media program and digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is an innovative and out-of-the-box thinker, who is constantly in-the-know when it comes to social video trends on platforms like TikTok and Instagram and able to quickly conceptualize, shoot and edit content. Think joyful, impactful marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a leader who is creative and analytical, who is results-oriented, thinks about our customer and community first, and can excel inside a nimble, entrepreneurial environment. We are a scrappy, passionate team that values bold ideas, intelligent risks & measurable results. And having a lot of fun while doing it. We live and breathe our mission to redefine the way this current generation treats fashion from "throw away", to "here to stay".
What you'll do:
- Develop visual content, short-form social videos, GIF’s and dynamic media assets to grow social media audiences with a focus on Instagram and TikTok
- Strategically and quickly shoot, create and edit video and photo content to tell compelling and engaging stories for ELMNTL’s audiences
- Be up-to-date on trending video content especially on Reels and TikTok and be able to quickly develop content to match that suits ELMNTL brand
- Help with community building through research, recruit and content creators to join our brand ambassador program and build long term relationships to bloom together
- Assist with email marketing newsletters
- Monitor key metrics, provide weekly reporting, and make recommendations accordingly
- Additional responsibilities as directed
- Ideally based in NYC, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree (business, marketing or related field)
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Experience of content creation (video, editing, photography, etc.)
- A go-getter with a problem solving mindset and a positive can-do attitude
- Balance of art & science - ability to think creatively & strategically with a strong business mindset
- Comfortable with using data throughout aspects of the role, turning consumer and social insights into strategic thinking
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of key social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and TikTok is required
- Have a keen understanding of the competitive landscape, consumer insights, new fashion trends, and culture
- Proficient in Adobe (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator), FinalCut Pro and other video/photo editing platforms, MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong written/verbal communication and organization skills
* We’re seeking a marketing intern available 15 hours a week minimum. This is non-paid internship.
To apply email us at customer@ELMNTL.nyc with your portfolio or website of relevant work examples. And tell us about one fashion brand you love personally, and one that you admire professionally.